FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS WORLDWIDE
Returns and refunds are free and easy with DOKE. We won’t judge you if you want to return your beanie for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Simply follow these easy steps …..
- wrap your beanie (or whatever it is you need to send back) up nice and warm and put it back in the package it came in or something equally secure.
- so we know who you are… include a note showing the invoice/order number from your purchase (no need to waste paper printing the whole thing out – together we can save a few trees!)
- and tell us why you’re returning the item and if you want a replacement or a refund. Either is possible, no worries. Note: If your new beanie’s got a big hole in it – that’s for your head to go in! It’s not a fault.
- if you want a refund, you’d better tell us where to send the money - bank account number/account name/IBAN. Why not use that same piece of paper?
- or if you’d like a replacement, you should tell us where to send it if it’s different from the original shipping address.
If you live in the EU, please do this ….
- print out an EU freepost returns label from our website - Click here
- attach the returns label to the outside of the package so the postman can read it and so it won’t fall off
- then take a stroll to the post office and sent it back. We recommend stopping for a chat with friends on the way back and telling them about our great DOKE products and service
- we will deal with your return as you have asked and keep you informed. As we said, it’s part of the service
FOR OUR FRIENDS OUTSIDE THE EU….
... Don´t use our returns label system
Send the parcel to:
Please write this address on the outside of the package and head for the post office.
- you’ll need to pay the postage - but don’t worry, you’ll get it back.
- then contact our customer support team with details of the return shipping costs. We’ll send this amount together with a refund for the goods to your bank account.
One more important thing before you go …. Your opinion matters to us, so don’t hesitate to tell us exactly what you like or don’t like about us, our products and our service. Naturally, we’ll be glad to hear your praise, but we won’t be offended by honest criticism. We live to learn and grow. Feedback is king and we appreciate it.